Discovering Cu Chi Tunnels at Vietnam

Discovering Cu Chi Tunnels at Vietnam. Source : ichsanmarifat.blogspot.com private property.


The Cu Chi Tunnels are an extensive network of underground tunnels located in the Cu Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The tunnels were built by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War to hide from American bombing and to launch attacks against American and South Vietnamese forces.
Maps of Cu Chi Tunnels. Source : ichsanmarifat.blogspot.com private property.


I went to the Cu Chi Tunnels. It's a pretty famous tourist attraction in Vietnam, and for good reason. These tunnels were built by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War, and they're a pretty incredible feat of engineering.

I took the bus to get there, and it took about an hour. The bus ride was pretty uneventful, but it did give me a chance to see some of the countryside outside of Ho Chi Minh City.

This is my bus when im going to Cu Chi Tunnels. Source : ichsanmarifat.blogspot.com private property.


When I arrived at the Cu Chi Tunnels, I was immediately struck by how big they are. There are over 250 kilometers of tunnels in total, and they go down to three levels.

I started my tour with a visit to the museum. The museum tells the story of the Cu Chi Tunnels and the Vietnam War. It also has a collection of artifacts from the war, including weapons, uniforms, and photographs.

at Museum we can see many artilerry. Source : ichsanmarifat.blogspot.com private property.


After the museum, I went on a tour of the tunnels. The tour guide was very informative and told me all about the history of the tunnels and how they were used by the Viet Cong.

I was particularly interested in the traps that the Viet Cong used to defend themselves against the Americans. The traps were very clever and often deadly.

One of the highlights of the tour was when I got to try using an original AK47. The AK47 is a Russian assault rifle that was used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.

yeah, im using the real AK47 at Cu Chi Tunnels for the first time. Source : ichsanmarifat.blogspot.com private property.


The AK47 is a very powerful weapon, and it was a lot of fun to shoot it. However, it was also quite loud, and I was glad that I was wearing earplugs. and this is very good experiences for me.

Another highlight of the tour was when I got to ride in a real tank. The tank was a Russian T-54 tank that was used by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.The tank ride was a lot of fun, and it was a great way to experience the history of the Vietnam War.

Overall, I had a great time at the Cu Chi Tunnels. It was a very informative and enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Ho Chi Minh City.

the last scene in Cu Chi Tunnels. Source : ichsanmarifat.blogspot.com private property.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post