80% The Reason I Quit Auto Chess

this is what i share to my youtube community but some people didn't read it.

I just want to tell you how toxic Indonesian auto chess (one of the chess club).

you never be queen, so why people must watch you
=i got a queen, case finished

What are you doing creating a guide, you're not a queen, you're not good and what its official Mod to you??
=I'm just trying to achieve the season 22 with the target of playing 100 times in rank and becoming queen, I got it, the problem is solved.
Ah, you, play casually, try to record until the end. we don't trust you
= ok, I recorded everything from start to finish, case finished.

can you help him become a streamer?
= I've helped one of the players but he turns out behind my back and he's actually harrassing me.

and the streamer too.

he said bangwee official, like it's not official, BangWee is nothing.
= it's been a long time since it was not officially anymore but these words are still coming out. do you think i dont know you ?

why you choose this person to join Invitational tournament, he even not in the top rank region of indonesia
= i choose random, why ? then they badmouthing and sprouting baseless remarks behind my back. he is the leader of their club.

You just have to know, it all comes from the same chess club, I know who the people, maybe just change the name of the chess club as well. "BangWee Haters". i like it :D or maybe i can make it for you.

and after this i release, trust me, they will say "sok banget pake bahasa inggris",

= right know im in singapore, i must speak english/singlish but people here , they are very kind to me and they teach me even i'm still not good in english.

and you know what very funny, they win one of the official tournament and they didnt get cash reward from official, i help their club to get the money, and they still harassing me ?. its like they forget how many times i help their chess club (anniversary event, ACIT, player problem,money reward,dn reward) , but i still don't understand why they harrash me. so sad but its true🤐🤐🤐

what they doing now, is recruit more people to harrash me. thats what i know from someone.

==================================================
and after today comment now, lets release 80% ( dont forget to pause and read ). description below






Vid 1, 2 = Proof how many i help him and their chess club
Vid 3 = from that momment, what they doing now, is recruit more people to Harass me. because its funny for me, i want go somewhere, and the dev want get participant fast. and i dont know this happen after he say like that.that why after this, many talk shit in facebook about me. because i never open facebook group auto chess indonesia, and i just got it from someone.
vid 4 = proof i help zakucj about the fee, and its done
Pic 1 = shameful moment because some of drama, but how he forget me ahahaha.and the streamer forget who help him ? maybe he got many viewer because help from that chess club and thats why,maybe he is a ... from that chess club, so only respect his leader.
Pic 2 = the talked about the streamer grow up from their chess club and talk shit behind their back, thats why pic 1, its the streamer apologies to that chess club. and if you look the bottom of the chat, proof now they aim 2 people, 1 is moderator facebook group auto chess indonesia, so this is will be happen in the future facebook group of auto chess indonesia, will only focus on that chess club and will remove anything they dont want, and some of people already know it. please Be fair to the community.
they have a very good player inside their chess club, and i respect for some people inside their chess club but not for the leader. i just wanna say to someone who share many screenshot to me, thank you so much.

they owe me many thing, but they forget me, they expressed guilt and shame because "peanuts forget their shells", but his leader like that too. "peanuts forget their shells" cannot take care their streamer.

i love the game, i meet jepi, shogun j gaming, shira.i really want to out from auto chess because of "peanuts forget their shells", very painful when you always see their chess club ( initial chess club and their chess club drama every season ) because you know something from behind their chess club, and very coward, use different ID to harassed people.

but because of some people still want my three trademark video.
- experimental update
- leak skin auto chess
- top 5 synergy of the week
this is only for people who love that content, thank you for support me, i only can create that title video for you. and i dont care about people talk behind my back. my journey is play another game. and become a part of another developer game and still growing other games.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post