I'm Just Nobody In the game i dont want to say.




PIC 1 = become Drodo Committee by submitting resume
- become moderator of auto chess ( recomended from Bang Jepi to Lorbel )
PIC 2 - 3 Reward its not worth it for all Drodo Committee, Moderator and Content Creator ( Candy Reward ). thats why all drodo committee, moderator and content creator out from auto chess
PIC 4 everyone join drodo investigation to find the bugs/error but the reward its not good.
Release of VNGgames and Pocket Auto Chess, then Me and Bang Jepi trying to find another source ( reward / leak )
PIC 12 example of design from me, and accept together with community 15 people and 2 from indonesia to make Nation Cup AC ( NationCupac ) ( Bang Jepi and Me )
PIC 5 - 6 first content creator in pocket dragonest
PIC 7,8,9,10,11 become creator and Social Media Partner with Pocket Dragonest ( Egi, Jepi, Bangwee )
PIC 13,14,15 Become Manager and Content Creator, and invite many creator of auto chess ( Blade,iNathan / MN°Lcoln,Ivano,MagsHub^,Mooose,Prfct,Filo-Chan,King_Charles,Blade,Zenith,Armnet,genusitis_ ). now every creator can enjoy the donut reward from pocket auto chess, not from auto chess and im sorry i not support only indonesia creator, i support every creator of auto chess.
VID 3 Only genusitis_ the creator of pocket dragonest get very many donut reward every picture he make https://www.instagram.com/genusitis_/ just open the instagram, if you want to know what pic create by genusitis_
PIC 16 VID 1,2 after Pocket Auto Chess grow with many guide and tutorial and also creator, i get invite me to become a partner in open.dragonest.com and i can make a custom game with my rule for auto chess
- thats why i can easyly invite shira, become moderator of auto chess
- i can be partner negotiator to Pocket Dragonest and Auto Chess for ACIT Season 1 - ACIT Season 3
PIC 18 remember the t-shirt how many i help after 3 weeks didnt get tshirt from VNGgames ? because i upload the tshirt in my video
PIC 17 recomended old streamer and content creator for AC MOBA
- Invite zakucj become streamer auto chess
PIC 19 streamer payment trouble ( 2 month not payed ), they find me ?
- and the last is all assets png of auto chess ( chess piece,synergy,etc),database, only me as streamer still make it for you to support content creator and player because no one update in official website.

Maybe some of you don't like the way I live stream, but the way I live stream is my way with my contract. Other people also have their rights. How come you are the one who arranges how we go live? Are you the one who signed the contract? Are you jealous?

I'm already out from drodo committee and moderator before I become a streamer, I help some of you even I streamer because you direct contact me and I can help you with that things but it's doesn't mean I'm still official? So where this word is coming? Where the word gaji buta is coming? Do you know how we ( drodo committee and moderator pay with candy? Creator with huge view and subscriber get only candy?) Feel about this?

I move to pocket because that's the only way auto chess creator get money from their content, and when it's worked I call all creator. I have married that year, so i pass the manager content creator to another one I promise I will comeback,but after i comeback, now pocket have different boss, different rules and I don't like it, so I move back to moderator because not yet retired, and when they release streamer, I retired then go to streamer.

And something you must know about new patch auto chess, some pro-player invite to discuss about new patch and balance? Did they invite you? Why they not invite you? I'm not pro-player, I just have different think every new patch and balance.

but yeah, im nobody. so i will not make any content auto chess again INCLUDING ( top 5 synergy of the weeks, experimental server, leak auto chess, all PNG assets and database for creator ), thank you so much for everyone,thanks
- bang jepi to make me drodo committe and moderator. you still want to support me for the last podcast, but i think no need to make a podcast.
- Lorbel,sika,pocket dragonest,maggie,mimi,ouissem,claret to grow auto chess with you. i know you always alone to take care any trouble for auto chess and pocket dragonest app before you report to dev.
- C....... L.. ( Manager Marketing Of Auto Chess ) sorry i cant say your name but you know right, thank you
- S..... T... (Operation Lead VNG Indonesia ) - AutoChess.RU because of you, sharing is caring. I'm nobody but at least my debt of gratitude is finished.

Oct 17, 2023. i finish everything in this game, let's move to another part.

just wanna say thank you for everyone who support me, right now is new year, and the last year its already become past. i will enjoy my real live, and maybe i will become another creator.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post