Family And Friend Trip To Japan.

On April 24, 2023, my family and I went on an incredible journey to Japan. We were so excited to explore the country’s unique culture and history, and to experience the transition between winter and summer.

Girl in a jacket

The flight was pretty long, about 7 hours from Singapore, but we had our friends’ families with us too, so it was like one big family and friends trip. They had already been to Japan before, but it was our first time with my family.



When we landed at Narita Airport, Japan, I immediately looked for a Japanese toilet where I could put my little one, Nadhira Djadir. I had seen a TikTok video where a child was playing with their feet while laughing, and I wanted to capture that moment with my own child. It was such a heartwarming experience that I will never forget.

Throughout our trip, we explored the rich culture and history of Japan. We visited ancient temples and shrines, tried delicious local cuisine, and learned about the customs and traditions of the Japanese people. One of the highlights of our trip was visiting the famous cherry blossom trees in full bloom. The sight of the pink flowers against the blue sky was truly breathtaking.

Overall, our trip to Japan was an unforgettable experience that brought our family and friends closer together. We made memories that will last a lifetime, and we can’t wait to visit Japan again in the future.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post