Halloween at Woodgrove: A Spooktacular Night in Singapore

it's October 31st, 2023, and I'm about to dive headfirst into my first-ever Halloween party in Singapore. Now, I'm originally from Makassar, Indonesia, where Halloween isn't really a thing, you know, for religious reasons and all that. So, I was pretty excited to see how this whole spooky celebration went down in Singapore.

taking a photo together with Kimetsu No Yaiba Party. Source : ichsanmarifat.blogspot.com private property.


The party was happening at Woodgrove, which, as I quickly learned, is this fancy neighborhood for the rich folks in Woodlands, Singapore. I rolled up with my wife, her sister, her sister's friend, and my little pumpkin, Nadhira. Oh, and did I mention we were all decked out in costumes? I was rocking the Pennywise look from the movie IT, while Nadhira was the cutest little pumpkin you've ever seen.

As soon as we stepped into Woodgrove, it was like we'd entered a whole different world. The place was buzzing with people in all sorts of costumes – superheroes, princesses, monsters, you name it. Adults were dressed up as witches, ghosts, and vampires, and the atmosphere was electric. It was like a giant costume party, and everyone was invited.

Taking a Photo Together Me ( using IT Mask ) and Nadhira ( Baby Pumpkin ). Source : ichsanmarifat.blogspot.com private property.


We spent the evening strolling around Woodgrove, checking out the awesome Halloween decorations and snapping photos with other costumed folks. One of the coolest things was seeing the houses that were all decked out for a Halloween decoration competition. Man, some of those decorations were seriously impressive – think elaborate spider webs, creepy skeletons, and glowing pumpkins galore.

But the real star of the show was my little Nadhira. She was having the time of her life, seeing all the other kids in their costumes and getting her picture taken with Pennywise (that's me, by the way). She even invited some of the other kids to join us for a group photo. It was adorable.



The highlight of the night was when Nadhira got invited to trick-or-treat at one of the houses. She was so excited, running up to the door and collecting candy from the residents. It was like a scene straight out of an American movie.

Woodgrove Hallowen Party Maps. Source : https://thenewageparents.com/halloween-at-woodgrove-singapore/. 


Overall, our Halloween adventure at Woodgrove was an absolute blast. It was a chance to experience Singaporean culture in a whole new way and to celebrate Halloween in a fun and safe environment. I'm so glad I got to share this experience with my family and friends, and I'll definitely be back for more Halloween fun in the future.

If you're looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate Halloween in Singapore, I highly recommend checking out the Woodgrove Halloween party. It's a great opportunity to experience the local culture and to get into the spooky spirit. Just be sure to dress up in a creative costume and to bring your camera to capture all the fun memories.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post